Re: [NTLK] Connector J6 Pin Description

From: Eckhart Köppen (eck1001_at_gmx.net)
Date: Fri Jan 30 2004 - 15:08:42 PST

On 31. Jan 2004, at 00:58, Paul Guyot wrote:
> Also, some Japanese website gave the pinout of channel 0 (I think).

Found that one, it matches pretty much what I was able to figure out
myself so far and has also the information for channel 3. That's the
one I actually want to use, not channel 0 (so I don't block the
external port). I certainly need CMOS level and also the 3.3V line.

> Channel 2 is limited to 19.2 Kbits/s and Channel 3 to 38.4Kbits/s

Hmmm. That's not good. Do you know what's the reason for the
limitation? Does the LTC1323 provide the clock for channel 0 which
channel 3 doesn't have?

Eckhart

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html