Re: [NTLK] AlarmPak

From: Dan (dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com)
Date: Fri Jan 30 2004 - 20:03:41 PST

Well he has an alarmclock, but I don't see AlarmPak which replaces the
standard Dates alarms
with more features (something like Alarmed and Dangerous but different). It
keeps all the alarms that have went off in a list which I like. Too bad it
is really crippled as you can't snooze without being regestered and that is
one of the main features (the snooze options).

Well if anyone knows if the author is still around doing regestrations let
me know.

-Dan