[NTLK] Chat Buddy, Blunt, and a keyboard

From: ccsccs7 (ccsccs7_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Jul 01 2004 - 23:06:20 PDT

Hey. I just wanted to report on my experience (and share my enthusiasm).
After a few difficult attempts to install the Chat Buddy package (I
downloaded it directly from the net — most of the problems were because
of the phone (I think it's going out)). Anyway, once I installed it and
got it going. Whoa! So cool. I was able to get onto my favorite channel
and chat away with ease. Question, is there anyway to automate any
commands at logon?

Might I also add that using the Newton keyboard was interesting as well.
I could feel a bit of pressure on my wrists from having to scrunch up my
fingers so much. It was pretty neat telling folks where I was connecting
from. :-)

CCS