[NTLK] error -8007 during restore

From: Dan (dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com)
Date: Sun Jul 04 2004 - 18:20:34 PDT

Hi all,
I am having a interesting problem. I did a backup of a card, and I am
trying to restore it. I can restore the data fine, but after it does
restores the packages for awhile it gives a error -8007, but the odd thing
is all the package seem to be on the card after I close the error box and
then the Newt terminates the connection prompting me to restart because of
the restoration. If I just restore the data and install packages one at a
time via NCU no error. I did a restore of this card not long ago (previous
backup file) without any problems. The backup file is a full backup via
NCU. I even tried other backups that restored fine before. Any ideas?

-Dan