Re: [NTLK] TapBar (was error -8007 during restore)

From: Dan (dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com)
Date: Wed Jul 07 2004 - 06:15:47 PDT

Unna has most of them, look under utilities/menus it should be there. The
original app is at http://saryo.org/basuke/tapbar/ along with the
programming API's if you want to make your own (which I think I am going to
do as I see a few buttons I would like that I have not found else where
yet). He also has a bunch of links to other sites with modules, however
they are all dead links it appears.

-Dan