[NTLK] <no subject>

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent.daudelin_at_verizon.net)
Date: Wed Jul 07 2004 - 20:09:15 PDT

On 1-jul-04, at 21:25, Robert Benschop wrote:
> On 1-jul-04, at 22:48, John Charlton wrote:
>> I'll be in Montreal through the end of the Jazz Fest. Anyone up for a
>> QNUG?
>
> Can you give some possible dates? No idea if I could come over, but we
> can always try, can't we?
> Laurent might be out and about by then as well, but no idea if he's
> interested.

I'll be in Quebec (Eastern Townships area) from July 17 to July 24. I would
be available between July 19 and July 23, preferably between the 20 and the
22 (just need to get a break when driving to Virginia to Quebec or when
preparing to return!). Since Robert will be roughly in the same area, maybe
we could setup something out of Montreal so it would be closer for
everybody?

Any taker? I always have my 2100 with me...

-Laurent.

casting the runes n.: What a guru does when you ask him or her to run a
particular program and type at it because it never works for anyone else;
esp. used when nobody can ever see what the guru is doing different from
what J. Random Luser does. Compare incantation, runes, examining the
entrails; also see the AI koan about Tom Knight in "Some AI Koans" (Appendix
A).