Re: [NTLK] nBlog question...

From: Andre Garzia (soapdog_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Jul 07 2004 - 21:44:38 PDT

On Jul 7, 2004, at 9:01 PM, Sonya Hipper wrote:

> If I were thinking of hosting my own blog, as opposed to using
> LiveJournal or Blogger or the like, which of the available PHP-based
> packages are compatible with nBlog, and which do people recommend?
>
> Thanks, everyone! :-)

Sonya,

I make a blog client for the mac, called blogworkz, on my page I list
many engines that operate with Blogger API, you can check at
http://blogworkz.soapdog.org
A popular choice is Movable Type, but I think it's too bulky. Nucleus
works fine... I am using Bloxsom which does not work with the blogger
api but it's nice...

Cheers
andre

--