Re: [NTLK] OT visiting Montreal (poutine alert)

From: Andrei Chichak (acpmiedm_at_telusplanet.net)
Date: Fri Jul 09 2004 - 13:58:06 PDT

At 08:42 PM 7/6/2004, you wrote:
>In a previous message, Andrei Chichak typed vigorously:
>
> >> Cool Circus i went to see it a few months ago (salto in banco)
> >
> >Very cool, I went 2 days ago in Calgary (Quidam).
>
>Jeeze, Andrei... so did I. We were probably under the Grand Chapiteau at
>the same time. Probably could have finally met each other. Ah well...

Finally returning from a week of heads down programming...

Sorry about that Grant, I was trying to get "She Who Must Be Obeyed" to let
me know when things were going to happen so I could bring down that SCSI
drive with the Armistice board drivers on it...BLAMMO...everything became
complex very quickly.

We ended up in Taber watching a high-powered rocket launch on Friday, then
Cirque on Saturday in CGY, then back to EDM for a birthday party on Sunday.
It just wasn't going to happen.

We were in section 201 to the right of the sound booth. Nice seats. I
managed to snag them last October.

I got a note from the Cirque that they have a new touring show coming up
next year. No details yet though.

Andrei