[NTLK] MP2100 Resets trying to connect to Earthlink

From: Anderson, Brett P. (bpa_at_rti.org)
Date: Sat Jul 10 2004 - 10:49:40 PDT

I read through a lot of the archives to try and make sure I had everything I
needed to connect my MP2100 to earthlink. I have installed
InternetEnabler.pkg, InternetSetup.pkg, and ISP Templates.pkg for the
Earthlink template. I have followed the instructions on the two links
provided for Earthlink on "Getting Started with the Newton Internet Setup"
and "Setting Up Your Modem." I have also followed the steps on setting up
SimpleMail 4.3 on the unna site. However, it appears I have missed
something as when I try and connect it gets as far as sending the password
when the MP resets itself. I tried to find something in the archives about
this and may have missed it, but any suggestions would be helpful.