Re: [NTLK] Free NewtGrocery

From: Peter H. Coffin (hellsop_at_ninehells.com)
Date: Sun Jul 11 2004 - 11:07:21 PDT

On Sun, Jul 11, 2004 at 11:42:47AM -0400, Laurent Daudelin wrote:
> Out of the blue, how many users are taking their Newton to the grocery
> store?

Though I don't use your software, maintaining lists of things with me
at all times is one of my primary uses for my Newt. Grocery lists are
part of that. Write it down, and haul out the list the next time I'm at
an appropriate store. I've got lists for grocery store, record store,
new books, used books, hardware store, liquor store, and "electrokit"
(computer cables, audio cables, adaptor plugs, pinball machine lamps and
supplies, wire and connectors, etc).

--
It is impossible to sharpen a pencil with a blunt axe.  It is equally vain
to try to do it with ten blunt axes instead --  E.W Dijkstra, 1930-2002