Re: [NTLK] OT Free NewtGrocery

From: Joel Pigdon (jtpigdon_at_students.latrobe.edu.au)
Date: Sun Jul 11 2004 - 20:25:56 PDT

On 12/07/2004, at 12:44 PM, newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net wrote:

>> Out of the blue, how many users are taking their Newton to the grocery
>> store?

Here in aus, we've had a advertising campaign by one supermarket
against another, in it a crafty looking "agent" from the opposing
supermarket is seen recording prices, now whenever I take my newton to
the supermarket I get odd looks from both the staff and the other
shoppers, Doesnt stop me though, its the only way I can remember all
the stuff I need,
Thanks for the great bit of software Laurent, certainly beats the
notepad-checklist option
Joel Pigdon