[NTLK] I have no idea how to send or read e-mail on my Newt!

From: MKow1234_at_aol.com
Date: Mon Jul 12 2004 - 22:20:44 PDT

I have connected my MP 2100 to the Internet via a wired phone line and an
Earthlink account. However, I have no idea how to send e-mail with it! Sounds
pretty dumb, I know. I try writing a note, selecting e-mail, but nothing seems
to happen. What gives? Is there a quick and easy FAQ for doing e-mail with
the MP 2100?

Also, a quick comment on importing text files from the PC desktop:
Lately, I have been having trouble importing text files from my desktop onto
my MP 2100's NotePad program (I was using RTF files). It seems like it used
to work, but it won't anymore. Then, I tried importing RTF files into Newton
Works. That works like a charm! Newton Works, I am just now learning, is much
better for writing documents. Standard edit commands and formatting controls
seem to make things look prettier than Notepad docs. I'm using the Newton to
FAX resumes and cover letters. If the Newton helps me to find work, I'll
post a follow-up note. :O)

Matt K.