Re: [NTLK] Weird hardware diagnostic software...

From: Peter Prinzen (peter.prinzen_at_xon.de)
Date: Tue Jul 13 2004 - 05:04:18 PDT

Hi,

perhaps you found this? http://www.pda-soft.de/diagmode.html

Peter

-----Original Message-----
From: newtontalk-bounce_at_newtontalk.net
[mailto:newtontalk-bounce_at_newtontalk.net]On Behalf Of ifisch
Sent: Tuesday, July 13, 2004 1:56 PM
To: newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net
Subject: [NTLK] Weird hardware diagnostic software...

Hello!

I tried to make a brain wipe on my Newton 120, but the only thing i
get, when I try to power up my newton, is some weird hardware
diagnostic software, i've never seen before on my newton =/

Sometimes, when i try to switch on my Newton, this Software comes up,
sometimes nothing happens, then after pressing the reset-button it
sometimes comes up.

The Software has an option called "Boot OS", but if I tap on it, the
Diagnostic Software reboots, but no Newton OS comes up =(

What's wrong with my Newton? Any idea?

--
...martin.                                 <°))><
let freedom ring from every hill and every molehill of mississippi