[NTLK] Coming to the WWNC

From: Adam Tow (adam_at_tow.com)
Date: Tue Jul 13 2004 - 10:02:45 PDT

Everyone:

It just so happens that I'll be in Europe on the eve of the World Wide
Newton Conference. I'm happy to say that not only will I be attending
the conference, I'll also be speaking!

My talk will center around my personal history with Newton. It will
cover my introduction to the original MessagePad as a college freshman
in 1993, the creation of Foundation Systems in my dorm room, the Newton
Protest I organized days after the product's cancellation in February,
1998, and the Newton's renaissance in recent years.

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone at the WWNC! If you've been
hesitating about going, stop! As my state's governator said in Total
Recall, "Get your a$$ to WWNC!"

A bientôt!

-adam

--