[NTLK] 802.11b cards - what should I buy

From: Jason Meyers (Jasjonrac_at_comcast.net)
Date: Tue Jul 13 2004 - 19:21:17 PDT

I have a MP2000, passed to me, and I like it, however I have a broadband
connection and cannot go on the internet with the modem card I got with
it. I am planning to buy an 802.11b card. I don't know much about the
newton other than normal operation, so I would need one that would work
from the start. I would also need 128 bit encryption. Reliability
comes before cost, although cheap is always nice. My search yielded
compatibility listings, but no recommendations. Also, what driver(s)
would I need, and where can i get them.

Thanks,
Jason Meyers