[NTLK] newton.tek-ed.com temporary shutdown

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jul 14 2004 - 11:10:33 PDT

Hello all...
This is a head's up to let everyone know that my
website; http://newton.tek-ed.com, will be out of
commission for a while. I am moving to temporary
housing while my new house is being built. I have
managed to secure alternate hosting for my site and it
should be back up once DNS propagates. Hopefully, if I
haven't done anything wrong in making the change to my
DNS, it should be available within 48 hours.

Thanks for your patience.

Ed
Web/gadget guru

=====
"A democracy is a sheep and two wolves deciding on what to have for lunch. Freedom is a well armed sheep contesting the results of the decision."
 - Benjamin Franklin