[NTLK] irda

From: Vincent Juliano (jln646v_at_optonline.net)
Date: Wed Jul 14 2004 - 19:07:16 PDT

Hi i have a newton 2100. I want to install packages on it using
irda. The powerbook is a g4 running mac os 9.2.2. I downloaded
NewtonDILTester but cant get the powerbook to see the newton and i
cant get the newotn to see the poiwerbook. Can anyone recomend
another product r to do it for me or can someone give me step by step
instructions to get it to work. The notes just say it should work
right out of the box that is all ti says.