Re: [NTLK] Internet access problems

From: Jesse Garnier (radiofreenewton_at_stonehopper.com)
Date: Thu Jul 15 2004 - 12:13:53 PDT

Well, I hope I can help with at least one thing: No setup should remain
checked in the Internet Setup window. The checkmark is to perform
actions on multiple setups via the envelope icon, not to indicate which
setup is active.

The first thing I'd do is isolate the problem. Concentrate on getting
connected before troubleshooting your e-mail. Once you have a valid
connection, e-mail is another step.

It sounds like you're trying to connect by modem, right? Do you have
your speaker on, or does it never get to the point of dialing?

--
Jesse Garnier
:: radiofreenewton.com ::