Re: [NTLK] [WTB] 2100 Compatible Ethernet Card / Dongle / Card Blanks

From: Woody Smith (woody_at_bitstream.net)
Date: Thu Jul 15 2004 - 15:58:59 PDT

Welcome to Newtontalk.

I have some blanks that i will sell $5.00 shipping included. But I
recommend that you put a flash ram card in one slot and an ethernet or
Modem card in the other.
I am still able to get used 3Com xJack ethernet cards from a local used
computer store for $10 and will ship to anyone on this list for $11.
You will still need a dongle or a card from the card loaner program to
get necessary drivers installed.

Woody