Re: [NTLK] Newton 2100 Questions

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Fri Jul 16 2004 - 00:10:11 PDT

On Jul 16, 2004, at 12:26 AM, Jesse Garnier wrote:

> You can delete packages by tapping and holding the icon in the Extras
> drawer, until it highlights, then clicking on the envelope icon and
> choosing "delete."

Hey guys! Why are you telling him the "hard" way??? It's much simpler
to simply "scrub" the icon out with the stylus, just like deleting
text. No need to wait for the hilite (which can be troublesome with
dock icons) and choosing a menu item. Just scrub in the zigzag, and
poof (with a dialog box first, of course). :-) You can even, I believe,
hilite multiple icons, and scrub one of them. No need to hilite for
just one icon, however. Try it. You'll like it.

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland