Re: [NTLK] Mancala anyone?

From: L A GREEN (lagoff11_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jul 16 2004 - 09:26:38 PDT

I CAN SEND it to you when i get home. unless i read that you already ahve it by then.

LAG

Michael Burks <dumbstart_at_satx.rr.com> wrote:
Does anyone have the mancala package that would be willing to e-mail it to
me? I'm looking for the next game to practice my Newtonscript development on
and I think it would be fun to make a portable mancala. I was unable to find
one on Unna nor by searching google, I have tried but I've also given up.