Re: [NTLK] Weird Newton Sightings

From: Rick Ludwig (bensisko_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Jul 16 2004 - 21:04:33 PDT

Does "In my dreams" count as Weird Newton Sightings?

Don't laugh, I've actually dreamt that I was attending WWNC.
Speaking of... Somebody at work (someone I barely know), asked me if
I was going to "the Newton conference in France." I was completely
taken aback because this was a person I would have never expected to
even know what Newton was, let along anything about the conference, or
even that I owned one (though I can be seen at work with it on a daily
basis). Just thought that was an odd little bit.

The second dream was more along the lines of me using it in some sort
of field exercise (I think I was in a group backpacking across some
national park or something) and I was using my Newton as a map, GPS,
note taker, and some sort of tricorder type activity.

Hmmm.... maybe I should have taken that Physcology course.

-Rick