Re: [NTLK] Looking for shopping advice

From: L A GREEN (lagoff11_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jul 19 2004 - 09:24:25 PDT

THAT IS a preference for you to decide on. it all depends on what you think u will use the newton for. if you plan/hope to go online then u will want the 2100 which has the most heap/ram. if you just want to do writing projects or keep track of things then any of the others are good to go. if you want that laptop feel and u feel u need the built in keyboard then the emate is the one for you. bottom line, what do u plan on doing with ur newton?

hth,
LAG

Dirk Hornbeck <dirk_at_retrofantasy.com> wrote:
I'm currently debating the merits of which Newton to buy. The 2100 seems to be
the dominant favorite here, but I like the size of the 130 and one PC slot seems
enough. But since a keyboard looks like a constant travel companion, I'm
thinking I may as well get the eMate and have it always be together (and I
secretly LOVE the color). Any buying advice would be welcome.

-Indecision