Re: [NTLK] 2100 Errors-Second Post

From: Jesse Garnier (radiofreenewton_at_stonehopper.com)
Date: Mon Jul 19 2004 - 16:16:34 PDT

Hi Jim, I'll answer what I can...

* There should be no need to take out any cards during a reset. Someone
more technical than I would have to comment on the numbered errors.

* ATA Support should allow you to use a CF flash card, but I don't know
about compatibility with your specific card and adapter. This page has
more information: http://www.kallisys.com/newton/ata/en

* Sorry, ADB keyboards won't work. You can either use a Newton Keyboard,
a Stowaway with the proper connector/driver. You can also use your Mac
keyboard; there's a feature in NCU to use this when your Newton is
connected. Stowaway link: http://www.splorp.com/newton/stowaway/

HTH--

--
Jesse Garnier