Re: [NTLK] Internet Problems Not Even Close to Being Solved!

From: Robert Serna (japecan_at_newted.dyndns.org)
Date: Mon Jul 19 2004 - 21:52:00 PDT

On Monday, July 19, 2004 at 15:12 Woody Smith wrote:

> and internet but I will add one additional source <
> http://newton.tek-ed.com/> no instructions but all the necessary
> packages are categorized.
Matt,
I totally agree with Woody about tek-ed.com & Newtscape! also back in March Joseph Lax gave these very usefull sites...
>http://support.earthlink.net/mu/1/psc/img/walkthroughs/other/Newton_message_pad/0217.1.internetsetup.psc.html<

>http://support.earthlink.net/mu/1/psc/img/walkthroughs/other/Newton_message_pad/0219.3.modemsetup.psc.html<
I used these instructions & got my emails on my Newton smoothly! Sorry about the late response but do see a lot of good suggestions!
Robert

--
sent with a Newton 2100 using Mail V connecting with Cruise Card xja3288 / x-jack via earthlink