Re: [NTLK] NewtonPress disks

From: James Nichols (smilr_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Jul 20 2004 - 00:57:11 PDT

Funny - I just fought with this same problem 20 minutes ago - now I
check my email and the answer is right there in front of me! ( I love
this place! )

Unfortunately I gave up and just dug the files out with Tome Viewer -
unfortunately I don't know where all of em go, so I can't do anything
more complex than copy/paste text into press. Eh, - I'll give the .hqz
a shot later - when I'm more awake!

J. Tyler Nichols