[NTLK] Digest #410?

From: lvr (lvrooy_at_iafrica.com)
Date: Tue Jul 20 2004 - 01:12:15 PDT

Helpful Listers (especially the Germans and then the French/Canadians,
Brits, and of late, the Italians! the rise of Europe(?))Ý.
Then maybe I should start this way:

Grü(ue)sse/Salute/Hello/<Italian greeting>

Can someone plse. forward me NTLK Digest #410?- newtontalk? Ecartis?
Seems to have skipped my server.
BTW, is there a place to download/get/view the Digests and not just
individual messages? Is it possible to query the server for individual
digests? <- this is preferred so as not to clutter the list with messages
like this one).
Now that you got this far and are not, how about my MachTen Q? to which
only (dj)Giovanni (thanks again!) responded so far.

Ý and of course the Americans (the source); and the Danish, etc.

Les
ZAR