Re: [NTLK] Almost there! (Internet access conundrums)

From: George Bingham (georgeb1962_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Jul 20 2004 - 13:57:10 PDT

> to interpret the web page headers, I get multiple error messages (-48803).

Hi Matt,

     The error you're getting as it's downloading internet headers
seems to be referring to the fact that Courier is trying to call
something with the wrong number of arguments. IIRC, Courier is built
to call apon some other packages that should already be installed in
your Newton. Yes, it (from the Courier website) (requires ntox,
NHttpLib, IC/VC and ZLib).

     I would make sure I have all those packages, and specifically
that I have the latest versions of those packages. (Or whatever
version might be specifically called for). I think I've had errors
like that and once I got the latest versions of each package (It might
even be that you need to use the latest version of Courier instead of
one of those other packages), the error went away.

HTH,

George