Re: [NTLK] [CONF] Worldwide Newton Association & Conference News

From: Paul Guyot (pguyot_at_kallisys.net)
Date: Thu Jul 22 2004 - 04:39:38 PDT

Aux environs du 22/07/04 à 21:41 +1200, sous le titre "Re: [NTLK]
[CONF] Worldwide Newton Association & Confer", Tony Kan prit sa plus
belle plume pour écrire les mots suivants:
>Paul
>
>Just tried subscribing but the website is down.
>
>Is this the right address?
>
>http://worldwide-newton.asso.eu.org/

Yes, it's the right address.

Apparently, the name depends on a single machine we do not have
control of. And the whole data center room where the machine is is
down for maintenance for the day (Paris time, i.e. it should be up
within the next 5 or 6 hours), I have been told. Hopefully, we will
find a solution soon.

Regards,

Paul

--
Philosophie de baignoire - consultations sur rendez-vous.
NPDS/NewtonOS: http://newton.kallisys.net:8080/