[NTLK] AW: wirless connectivity

From: Marco Mailand (isaac_at_tele2.ch)
Date: Fri Jul 23 2004 - 09:48:18 PDT

> QUICK QUESTION. i have a dwl 650- card for my newton which i
> am told works with my newton. i was about to buy a wireless
> router and i wanted to verify that wireless cards will work
> with any wireless router correct? basically will my dlink
> card work with a linksys, netgear, smc wireless router?

Hi LAG,

IŽll get a used set of 2 DWL650- + AP soon for about 70 USD (90CHF) and will
definitly try to use them in my MP2k1 as well as try how they work with my
already existing d-link AP. As soon as I got the results IŽll come back to
all listees. However, I read in one post that at least the DWL650- will work
in the Newton, because it is not card bus.

Marco