[NTLK] OK...I think I have it now...My site is now working!

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Jul 24 2004 - 19:44:34 PDT

Yay!
The server I moved my site to was having problems with
my code...turns out that for some reason, the Cold
Fusion on this machine was interpreting the HTML
comments (<!--- whatever -->) as valid code and
executing them. I had several lines of comments with
older code (allows for easier troubleshooting to just
leave the older line there)
For future reference, Cold Fusion comments need 3 and
3 dashes instead of HTML's 3 and 2.
And you know...I knew that...It just never was a
problem on my personal machine...I guess that this
machine is picky...

Anyway, don't every rush in at once (although, I think
that the server and the bandwidth could handle it)
Give it a try and let me know if you continue to have
problems.

Oh, BTW. We closed on the house and I am not offically
homeless...lucky for me and my wife, my sister took me
in for however long it takes to build my
house...(they're saying by February, but if we have a
hard winter...then...)
Little does she know what she got herself into by
accepting me into her house! It is completly
automation free!!! And me with my automation gadgets!
This could be fun!
Ed
web/gadget guru
<-back up finally!

=====
"A democracy is a sheep and two wolves deciding on what to have for lunch. Freedom is a well armed sheep contesting the results of the decision."
 - Benjamin Franklin