Re: [NTLK] [OT] Mac.com Question

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jul 27 2004 - 19:02:31 PDT

Now, don't get me wrong..I know a few AOL engineers
who really are quite intelligent! In fact, their main
headquarters are just up the street from my company!
And quite a few people from here went there! So, I
know for a fact that they have some very intelligent
people there...that's why this lapse of intelligence
is so surprising to me!
This tells me that there must be some serious
managerial issues causing otherwise competetant
engineers to suffer the injuries of clueless managers.
Ed
web/gadget guru

--- Mark Ross <markr13_at_comcast.net> wrote:
> Well, after going though all kinds of hoops to get
> AOL back on line,
> I'm dropping them just as soon as we can. I've been
> an AOL member for
> probably over 15 years, back when they were Mac
> only.
> On Jul 27, 2004, at 8:42 PM, Martin Joseph wrote:

<snip>

=====
"A democracy is a sheep and two wolves deciding on what to have for lunch. Freedom is a well armed sheep contesting the results of the decision."
 - Benjamin Franklin