Re: [NTLK] NewTen and iMac?

From: Tracy Haynes (tracyhaynes1_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Jul 28 2004 - 22:10:44 PDT

Would someone please tell me in plain language, just what connectors and
adaptors
I would need to connect my Newton 2100 to my Slot loading iMac?

I'm just not sure what adaptors we're talking about here.
Thanks,

Trace

>From: Victor Rehorst <victor_at_newtontalk.net>
>To: newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net
>Subject: Re: [NTLK] NewTen and AppleTalk
>Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 09:15:22 -0400
>
>Nicola Scarscelli wrote:
> > Hi, is possible to use NewTen over ethernet (appletalk) to install
> > package ?
>
>NewTen only works with serial connections.
>
>For AppleTalk, run NCU from Classic or check out Escale from the DCL:
>
>http://www.kallisys.com/newton/dcl/
>

>--
>Victor Rehorst - victor_at_newtontalk.net - chuma_at_chuma.org
>NewtonTalk list administrator - http://www.newtontalk.net
>Will the last person to leave the platform please turn off the backlight?
>--
>This is the NewtonTalk list - http://www.newtontalk.net/ for all inquiries
>Official Newton FAQ: http://www.chuma.org/newton/faq/
>WikiWikiNewt for all kinds of articles: http://tools.unna.org/wikiwikinewt/

Overwhelmed by debt? Find out how to ‘Dig Yourself Out of Debt’ from MSN
Money. http://special.msn.com/money/0407debt.armx