Re: [NTLK] Blunt and Ericsson T39?

From: Martin Joseph (martyNT_at_barknaturalpet.com)
Date: Thu Jul 29 2004 - 02:27:23 PDT

On Jul 28, 2004, at 11:01 PM, Martin Howard wrote:

> Has anyone successfully paired a Newton with an Ericsson T39 cell
> phone? Using Blunt 0.7.6 and an AmbiCom BT200E Bluetooth card, I can
> "discover" the T39 from the Newton, I can get a list of services, I can
> see the MAC of the T39, but I cannot pair from the Newton. If I try it
> from the T39, I can see the Newton, but I cannot pair. I've already
> bought a PDA, a bluetooth card, a soldering iron, stuff to make a
> serial cable and a USB->serial adapter to get this far... I don't
> particularly want to buy another cell phone too...

I have seen this kind of wackiness with my t68i also... Alas somehow
continued fiddling did get it to pair.

I am afraid I don't remember any trick other then complete
stubborness...

There also may be a way to "reset" bluetooth connections for the phone,
which could help?

Maybe someone else with that phone has better ideas?

Marty