Re: [NTLK] FW: Everchanging -----GONE.

From: Dan (dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com)
Date: Wed Jun 02 2004 - 18:38:25 PDT

>On 2-jun-04, at 20:09, newton2100 wrote:
>> Bye John - I thought NewtSync was excellent.

While I never used newtsync myself, I am always grateful to see someone
developing software for the Newton. I sent him emails about Filepad and he
was nothing but helpful and courteous. Certainly a nice guy. He never did
send me the Windows version of the link filepad link (he didn't have it
handy at the time and had to dig around to find it) He said to me "remind
me later if I don't get back to you". Well I didn't because I figured he
was busy and I was right. I don't blame him a bit.

A shame though he had so much trouble, and I understand his decision. Of
course I wish it could have been different (and I am sure he does as well).
Everchanging will be missed.

-Dan