Re: [NTLK] [ANN] INTERTEXT UPLOAD

From: L A GREEN (lagoff11_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Jun 03 2004 - 09:23:30 PDT

JUST ADDED 5 more. so now issues 1-10 are uploaded to unna. slow day at work, what can i say. 8-)

LAG

L A GREEN <lagoff11_at_yahoo.com> wrote:
HELLO listers,

in my quest to make sure my now longer commute to and from work was somewhat enjoyable i have created some newton books. a fellow lister had mentioned a site called intertext, an online fiction magazine. i have made the first 5 issues and uploaded them to unna. they are complete with cover art and toc, 2 pages in landscape mode on mp2k. i will be making all the issues into newton books and uploading them probably five at a time. plans to make the best of sets into newton books is more or less on hold as they cannot be freely distributed because of an agreement the publisher made with the writers. so if that changes then the best of sets will be uploaded to unna. until then they will just be on my newt, well as soon as i make them that is.