Re: [NTLK] PDA Market

From: bdball-newt1_at_mailblocks.com
Date: Thu Jun 03 2004 - 17:57:12 PDT

I guess I didn't do a good job of making my point. Seems I ruffled alot
of iPod fans feathers in the process. What I meant was that you can't
just open a battery slot and replace the battery. If you read the
directions on replacing iPod, Palm ect. batteries the word pry is often
used. That's not EASY replacement. Sure it's very possible but wasn't
designed to be done.

Take the Newton for example. Very Easy battery replacement.

Brian