Re: [NTLK] Hahahahahaha... eMate memory

From: Humphreys, David (david.humphreys_at_honeywell.com)
Date: Fri Jun 04 2004 - 05:19:06 PDT

Which one? The old or the new?

The old one:

No. Posting scans of the board would be of little use. The DVT board is a six layer board. Two of the layers cannot be
seen. (Actually four but Pwr and Gnd can be inferred).

Besides, the very same board can be seen at Frank's website.

The new one:

Obviously pictures will be available on my website when it is ready.

All of the information to do this is in the public domain. Pretty much everything you need is on UNNA.

Now, let me just put the finishing touches on the 2x00 & eMate schematics...

Regards,

PCBman