Re: [NTLK] ericsson + IRDA UPDATE

From: Edmund Blackadder (edmund_at_helmug.gr)
Date: Sat Jun 05 2004 - 16:37:43 PDT

Update!

Success!(Almost..).

The problem was there was a prerecorded message about the cost of
phonecall..
anyway, i used tha alternate number and i could connect.
BUT as soon as i connect and SImple mail tries to negotiate with the
POP server...

The newton restarts..with an assortment of errors...some of them are..:

207208880 and 3609284.

I had problems with restarts and errors even during my first tests,
when i was not connecting...

Is this a problem/bug with NIE nitro module??

Kostas