Re: [NTLK] ericsson + IRDA

From: Edmund Blackadder (edmund_at_helmug.gr)
Date: Sun Jun 06 2004 - 09:46:50 PDT

As you can imagine i have spent all night and day trying to connect :-)
Update: I installed the latest system patch and also NIE patch v4.
Now it works (i do not know which patch did the job!)

NOw when it connects to popserver and tries to download, Simple Mail
produces the error:

Server error " -ERR Unknown command" APOP theofilk (that is my
username) cedf54f824ebe1ce1f2e54207c73f5fd"
Err, quite complicated...Some HEX it is but what is the meaning of it??

Kostas