[NTLK] Sick MP2100U :/

From: Dan (dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com)
Date: Sun Jun 06 2004 - 12:52:29 PDT

Hi all,
Well today I rebooted (reset) my MP2100 (upgraded unit) and everything
appeared to be going well then half way through the second storage card I
get error -48204. Odd becuase I did not do anything in the past few days.
Although I did move a couple of packages over from a card to internal. But
I think I have rebooted since then.

Anyway I did a full backup and one of the packages that I moved, if I froze,
the error disappeard. Odd becuase it is the Dateman Web extension and I
have used it for a long time now. Not to mention I have not used it in a
month or more. So I brain wiped the unit. And now I also get a error from
Newtworks Draw extension that "it may not work with this system". If I
delete Newtworks Draw and keep Dateman Web froze, I don't get any errors. I
also tried deleting Newtworks Draw and reinstall only to get the same error.

I have also tried SBM Utitlies which did not find anything that could be
causing this.

Any suggestions/help is appreacated.

-Dan