Re: [NTLK] emate question

From: Dan (dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com)
Date: Mon Jun 07 2004 - 15:02:58 PDT

>Ummm,
>
>Have you ever seen a MP120?
>
>The texture isn't very large, it's basically like an anti-glare
>texture...

LOL Yes I know what a MP120 looks like. It was my first Newt and I still
use it for some things. I am not talking a slightly anti-glare coating. I
am talking a much more "paper" feel and where you can see the texture in the
plastic quite clearly. Like the old Barrier screen protectors. Also if you
look at the screen closely you will see a "pebbled" type of texture.

Sounds like we are talking about two different type of textures.

-Dan