Re: [NTLK] AvailWorks 3.0.1 - We have permission to publicly release the software!

From: Dan (dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com)
Date: Mon Jun 07 2004 - 22:42:53 PDT

>I am happy to announce that Don Vollum, Founder of Pelicanware Software,
has
>generously granted permission to publicly release AvailWorks! This means
that
>AvailWorks has officially become free for anybody within the Newton
community
>to use! AvailWorks is a desktop publishing program for the Newton
platform.
>It allows for the placement of text, graphics, spreadsheets, and more.

Hey great news! I assume all the clipart is also relased? If so I have
several albums that can be uploaded as well. Availworks is the next best
thing to Newtworks. And if you want to use a 2.0 or earlier Newton, it is
the only word processor other than Notepad (at least that was ever relased).
Definitly a handy program to have around.

-Dan