Re: [NTLK] Escale+IrDA

From: Donald Wilson (marchie_at_donaldwilson.info)
Date: Wed Jun 09 2004 - 14:28:16 PDT

How about some declarification...

Which adapter are you using?
What drivers in the Mac OS allow the use of IrDA USB adapers to work as
serial? I wasn't aware of this....

Any chance the Keyspan remote adapter works?
==
Donald Wilson, GPG key ADFDB692
Cell: +1.734.657.9780 AIM: madirvine
http://donaldwilson.info/about.html
Geek, UU, swim coach, bagpiper, co-habitor