Re: [NTLK] [OT] People in your imagination

From: Paul Vaughan (paulsvaughan_at_yahoo.com.au)
Date: Wed Jun 09 2004 - 21:12:02 PDT

 --- Frank Gruendel <newtontalk_at_pda-soft.de> wrote: >

> I've always been fascinated by how a picture
> of
> a person forms in your mind if all that you can base
> it on
> is what this person writes.

> So I had this idea. People writing a short summary
> of
> how they imagine me (age, height, weight, hair
> color,
> hobbies, whatever else is included in your mental
> picture of myself). I would collect this and after
> some
> time make a web page from it that has my picture at
> the bottom.

Well Frank I actually have your voice (recorded on the
2100 you sold me) as well as lots of email
correspondence.

So, here's my take:
40ish; about 5'10; slim with long delicate fingers,
for all that delicate soldering work; brown hair worn
short; a long, rather than round shaped face, but with
lots of laugh lines; a casual dresser, rather than the
full corporate suit type.

I see you in a small upstairs room at a large
table/desk surrounded by heaps of Newtons in various
stages of dissassembly. Bright lights, tools neatly
arranged on the side or in drawers, and two or three
PCs and Macs ranged around your room to keep up with
all the various tasks you're working on
simultaneously.

I'm interested to see how close I am!

Paul