Re: [NTLK] Ebay seller offering Hiroshi driver

From: Grant Cravens (fink_at_fiftytwofifty.com)
Date: Thu Jun 10 2004 - 11:47:55 PDT

the email address is: gilgamesh21_at_hotmail.com
I just bought something from him yesterday. If I had known he was
violating licensing beyond what has been abandoned by former newton
publishing companies, I would not have bought from him.

I just joined this list, by the way, about a week ago. I do not mean
to lurk, but I know very little about the newton, so I cannot offer any
help. I'm a better listener, anyways.

Grant Cravens