Re: [NTLK] Ebay seller offering Hiroshi driver

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jun 10 2004 - 15:54:32 PDT

Gary wrote:
Thu, 10 Jun 2004 18:05:32 -0400

>I agree that he should be able to recover his cost, but not 6 times:

The following is a quote from the auction listing (I am not sitting on
either side of the fence)
Everyone needs to read the print clearly - what ever the situation... I
can't see any illegal wrong doing per se - but it woudl have been
appropriate of the sell to inquire from author first. (we don't know the
circumstances so I withold judgement at this time)

<Clip>
(WaveLan driver is in a working trial mode with no WEP security -- you need
to register and pay a $10 fee to the shareware developer to add security and
updates
<Clip>

God bless,

Sonny Hung