Re: [NTLK] Ebay seller offering Hiroshi driver

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jun 10 2004 - 17:02:32 PDT

God bless,

Sonny Hung
the Hung Family

Rod wrote:
Fri, 11 Jun 2004 07:15:00 +0800

>The problem lies in Hiroshi not wanting his driver distributed outside of
>his website. Advertising it once in an auction, I guess that's okay. (an
>oversight). But 6 times.....

I agree with you there, the auctioneer got away with it by installing it.
They may claim it was not stated such and such so they installed it on to
flash cards and did note that it was a demo....

Such is the holy buck (or euro,...yen..etc.) that keeps bringing people out
of the wood work.
However of course it may have been an oversight...

Sonny Hung
the Hung Family

a trip to NY