Re: [NTLK] [OT] People in your imagination

From: pzenk_at_earthlink.net
Date: Thu Jun 10 2004 - 18:09:52 PDT

From: Robert Benschop <rbenschop_at_telebyte.nl>

Frank Gruendel is, as we all probably know by now, the alias of a
vicious female post office employee that runs a scheme from Germany
collecting as many dead and sick Newtons as possible, which are never
heard of after again...

What is funny about this is that I have met Frank. A couple of years ago my family had the luxury of taking a 6 month sabbatical to London. I planned a 10 day tour thru Europe by visiting a few Newtontalk members. I had the great fortune to meet Frank and Jon Glass and attend a London users group meeting. Unfortunately, I didn't get a picture with Frank and the Newtons for "the Newtons Around the World Gallery."

Paul Zenk

PS: I am not going to describe him because I enjoy reading the descriptions.