[NTLK]

From: Michael Hackett (mjhackett_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Jun 10 2004 - 20:57:07 PDT

Hello,
Went to check on this 'Gilgamesh' on eBay and was greeted by this
statement:

Sorry, this user is no longer at eBay!

  The user that you have requested information about has requested that
we close their account entirely. As part of the agreement, and in
accord with our Privacy Policy, eBay has ended all contact with this
user and removed all associated information about this user, Including
their Feedback Profile and About Me page [if they had one].

  Read more information about our Privacy Policy.

I guess the Newtonians acted swiftly.

- Mike